Saturday, February 5, 2011

Challenge #16--Valentines Project but Not a Card

This is my first time entering the challenge the Cristina over at Crafting with Cristina holds.  All the details for this challenge can be found HERE.  This is my first real layout that I have created.  The Monkey and Words are from the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge.  The Bananas are from the Preserves Cricut Cartridge.  I put a wobble behind the monkey's head to kind of give him alittle more character.  Most of the paper is from Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up!, and my stash.  Thank you for looking

8 comments:

  1. Valarie,

    Thank you for joining my challenge. this layout is fantastic and i think you did a great job with it. This will be a great layout that I'm sure you will treatusre in the future.
    THanks for joining in my challenge. I appreciate it.

    Hugs

    Cristina
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting With Cristina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable LO !
    Thanks for playing this week at CWC
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    Maria Elena - CWC Guest DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout.. and the colors...

    TFS and playing with us at CWC

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun layout. I love wobbles. I like that you are using them in a scrapbook!
    please look at my entry:
    http://www.kristaspapercafe.com/out-of-my-element-art/
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the l.o. So, so cute! I love this monkey from the Sweethearts cart! He is just too cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at CWC and good luck!

    ReplyDelete