Here are all the details for this challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays. I welded two scallop circles from SweetTreats Cricut Cartridge using my Gypsy. The Circle is from George and Basic Shapes. I used the Red Glitter Paper from Stampin Up! for my lips and attached it with an Action Wobble, to kind of give it that feel that goes with the Ke$ha Song. The Sentiment is from Pink By Design. Thank you for looking
I love your card! The faux stitching is awesome and the glittery lips look great! Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love those shiny lips... simply love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Flaunt it Fridays
Vivi M
What a great project! The sparkly lips are just perfect and I love the color combo and the shape of your card :) Way to flaunt it... thanks for joining us over at FIF this week.
ReplyDeletemichelle (FIF DT)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Very cute card and nice color combo! I like your sentiment! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!
ReplyDelete