The Cacti and Rock are from Old West Cricut Cartridge, the Windmill is from Country Life Cricut Cartridge. I embossed the "sand" with swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Thank you for looking.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Music Mondays (Hotel California)
This weeks challenge over at MUSIC MONDAYS was to make a project about California. Well I live out in the high desert of California where I'm surround by sand, cacti, Joshua Trees and as you travel I-10 in the Palm Springs area you are surround by tons of windmills. So that is my inspiration for this as CA. isn't all beaches and shopping but there are desolate areas too in the desert areas.
The Cacti and Rock are from Old West Cricut Cartridge, the Windmill is from Country Life Cricut Cartridge. I embossed the "sand" with swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Thank you for looking.
The Cacti and Rock are from Old West Cricut Cartridge, the Windmill is from Country Life Cricut Cartridge. I embossed the "sand" with swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Thank you for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, Valerie! This card is such a perfect representation of Palm Springs area/desert. You did a great job! I love the desert and while I'm not certain I'd like living there, I love visiting. Thanks for linking up with us for MM!! :) Angelica
ReplyDelete