Monday, January 31, 2011

CHA 2011 Meet and Greet with Sarah at Pink Cricut and Emma at My Creative Time 1/29/2011 in Los Angeles

I had the honor of meet two wonderful women out here in blog world that inspire us here in the crafting world. They are Sarah at Pink Cricut and Emma at My Creative Time.


I found Emma late 2009 when I was just looking at blogs and who people followed. She soon became a blog I visited every single day and I've followed her ever since. She is definately one talented lady.


I first discovered Sarah from youtube searching the CHA last summer in Chicago.  She had went and made a few videos about it.  She always had a haul video so that is what kept me interested.  She also is very talented oh and she is tall.
 





Here is the group photo of all of us who attended.  It was so nice to see some of these people in person.  You seem to feel like you know them in blog world but to meet them in person adds a whole new prespective.  

I had an awesome time meeting these ladies and I hope that someday our paths will cross again someday.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR COMING!! It was SOOO NICE to meet you in person!;)

    BIG Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete