Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lets Face It Fridays -- X's and O's

Time for another LFIF over at Peachy Keen Stamps.  All the details for the challenge can be found HERE.  For this challenge I decided to use the beaver from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge.  I used the Create A Critter Medium Faces from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The Hearts were from a Martha Stewart Punch.  The Corner punche is Martha Stewarts Heart Chain punch.  The xoxo stamp is from Pink By Design.  The red ribbon is from My Craft Spot.  The pink ribbon is from Joanns.  The background papers are from the DCWV Immortal Love Paperstack.  Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. So adorable =) This little one is just peachy =)=)=)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the beaver for a valentine card..who would have thought...it is really adorable.

    gigi
    http://www.gigisdesign.blogspot.com/
    bvnaia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that little guy and the teeth on the face stamp just make me smile!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. TFS. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete