All about a military wife's journey in the crafting world.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Music Monday's Challenge
All the details for this challenge can be found HERE. For this challenge I made a very simple card. The frog is from paisley. I used a Martha Stewart Punch and the sentiment is from Peachy Keen Stamps. All the paper is from PTI and my scraps.
I LOVE the title of your blog, Valerie! How cute, I love your froggie and so excited to see you got your hands on those Mark & Sharen Love Frogs already! Isn't that sentiment great?? Love the pretty heart border too. Great job! Thanks for playing along in our Music Monday challenge this week! :) Angelica
I LOVE the title of your blog, Valerie! How cute, I love your froggie and so excited to see you got your hands on those Mark & Sharen Love Frogs already! Isn't that sentiment great?? Love the pretty heart border too. Great job! Thanks for playing along in our Music Monday challenge this week! :) Angelica
ReplyDelete