For the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week, the challenge was based off a sketch that can be found on the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog
I decided to use the Party Posse set along with the coordinating Posse Icon Dies. I water colored the cat using some Tim Holtz Distress Markers and the Faber Watercolor brush. I added some wink of stella to her necklace and a white Sakura gel pen on the whites of the eyes.
I then used a sentiment from Pink By Design along with the cat prints, and used Archivers Black ink. The flower is from Stampin' Up!. The tag is from Jaded Blossom. I also added some white and petal pink crinkle ribbon and attached it using the Tim Holtz tiny stapler.
For my velum circles I used the 1 3/8 circle punch from Stampin' Up!.
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my design. Please head over to the Paper Smooches Sparks blog to see the other entries and to play along. Also check out the Paper Smooches store to see all their stamps and dies.

LOVE your coloring- that kitty looks super cute:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3
ReplyDelete