Saturday, April 26, 2014
MCT Designer Challenge
For this challenge over at My Creative Time, it was to create a layout of any shape or size using pockets.
For my layout, I used some orange cardstock from my scraps, cut it down to 8x8 and using the Ranger Mini Blending Tool, I sponged Spice Marmalade Mini Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. The Pink cardstock is also from my scraps and I cut it down ti 7x7 and sponged it with Picked Raspberries Mini Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.
I cut out using my cuttlebug the Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die and also the Stitched Daisy Die from My Creative Time.
The Typewriter and paper are from the Type It stamp set and matching die set from Mama Elephant. I used the Happy Mother's Day stamp from Mother's Day by Jaded Blossom and stamped it in Lollipop ink from Mama Elephant. The love you stamp is from the Type It stamp set. I added some clear wink of Stella to the center of the flower.
Thank you for stopping by and please head over the the My Creative Time blog to play along and to check out her products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fab LO, great colours!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteValerie ~ AWESOME layout! LOVE the papers and all the inking you did! Then you used my FAVORITE MCT flower! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge
ReplyDeleteGreat colors with your layout! Love your inking! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteCute LO ~ love the color combo and great use of pocket!! Thanks for playing along with the MCT challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Love how you added the flower to the pocket ♥ Hugs, T
ReplyDeleteAWESOME job with your great layout, LOVE the colors!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty layout! I love the daisy on the pocket! Thanks so much for joining us at My Creative Time for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE layout my friend! Thank you so much for playing along w/My Creative Time!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Emma:)
Such a great LO! The colors, the pocket and all the other fun MCT goodies you used looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and playing along in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!
All done and waiting for some great pictures. Love the bright colors and inking! Wonderful job!
ReplyDeletequilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com