Monday, April 23, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 14 Color Inspiration


For all the details for this challenge and to play along please visit the Peachy Keen Challenge BLOG

I used the April PKS stamps of the month for my clock and also the scentiment. The pattern paper is from the Fine and Dandy paper stack by My Mind's Eye.  I used the scallop border punch from Stampin Up!.  The markers used were all from Stampin' Up!.  The scentiment is stamped on the Long Oval Die from My Creative Time.  I used my Irock to add the rhinestones.  Thank you for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card and the colors fit the project well. Love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is just darling! LOVe that background paper - it's perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute and fits right in with this months stamps, the dp is perfect, love it :) I could use a piece of that right now for a mini album I'm working on :) You make craft work so well, I never seem to even think to try using it, then I see other people's projects with it and think hmmmm... I have crafter's block or something when it comes to that paper lol wtg gl
    ty for visiting my blog and leaving me some love, glad you liked my garden markers :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! I LOVE that background paper with the numbers!! Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this!!!!! It is so bright and beautiful. It really just POPS! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete