Monday, April 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 13 Anything Goes



For all the details for this challenge and to join in please visit the Peachy Keen Challenge BLOG


For my card I used the create a critter cricut cartridge along with my gypsy.  The snail's face was stamped with the Cornies Face Assortment.  The Presents are from the Jolly Holiday cricut cartridge.  The sentiment is from the April 2012 Peachy Keen STOM.  The twine is buttercream from the twinery.  Thanks for stopping by.


The reason behind this card is my husband is serving our country in Afghanistan and his birthday is Earth Day.  Of course this card won't make it there in time so that is why I used that sentiment. 

2 comments:

  1. hehhehe very cute love the presents on the snail very creative. the corny faces make me laugh everytime! Thanks for linking up at the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com
    Michelle ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sail with the packages. I hope he makes it to the party!

    ReplyDelete