Saturday, May 26, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 19: Color Inspiration



For all the details of this challenge and to play along please visit the Peachy Keen Challenge BLOG

For my card, I used the PK-285 Mark and Sharen Love Frogs.  I colored the frogs using Stampin' Up markers and then paper pieced the lilly pad and clothing.  I used the Alphabet Soup and die set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The paper is from my scraps as well as Stampin' Up.  Thank you for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. hehhehe soooo cute LOve those little frogs. I also love the scrabble tile for the sentiment! tooo cute Thanks so much for creating for the challenge this week !!!

    Michelle-DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the frog are just so very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I was looking at this set... those fogies are very sweet-

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO cute! I just adore those sweet froggies...and you made em extra cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and the frogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete