HERE are all the details for this Challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays. I used the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge for my Friday the 13th cut and also my pumpkin. I cut a 4x4 square in black and ran it through my cuttlebug using the spider web folder from Stampin' Up. I then used some frost ink from Stampin' Up to accent the web. The journaling box is from My Creative Time Stamp set called My Journaling The papers are all from either Stampin Up, Martha Stewart, or Papertrey Ink. I used lime green and black diamond stickles for some added bling. Thank you for stopping by.
This is awesome! Love the embossed spider web!!! Great spider paper you cut the phrase from! The stickles on the pumpkin really makes it stand out. Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery spooky layout with that creepy spider web, love it! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!
ReplyDelete