Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge #22

HERE are all the details for this challenge over at Flaunt It Fridays.  The challenge was to use Wrap it Up but since I don't own that cartridge I used Once Upon a Princess for my castle.  I added some faux stitching and some bling using my Irock.  The sentiment is from Peachy Keen Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful submissions on MPS! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the colors :)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple...especially the zebra stripe in the background! Great castle and thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the castle and the purples combo.
    Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt it Fridays!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! I love the zebra paper and such a perfect sentiment for the castle! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the purples and zebra paper! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete