Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge #25--Robotz

Well just like 25 seasons of Oprah,  Flaunt It Fridays is saying goodbye after 25 Challenges. I'm really going to miss doing these, but all good things must come to an end.  So onto my last project with them.  I used the Robotz cartridge and cut my robot out at 2.81" on my Gypsy.  I used the polka dot background stamp from Pink By Design for my accent color.  The sentiment is from Kids Incorporated from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by.  Farewell FIF, its been fun.

6 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! The sentiment is just perfect!! Thank you so much for 'flaunting' your stuff with us that one last time at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the polka dot stamp and the joyful colors of the card!
    Thanks for playing with us on our last challenge at Flaunt it Fridays!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love it! Thanks for playing with us on our last challenge at Flaunt It Fridays!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this robot!!

    Mary
    marebearscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete