Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Terriffic Tuesday Challenge-- Paisley

Hi and thanks for stopping by.  For today's project I decided to enter the challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  For this challenge we were to use the Paisley Cricut Cartridge.  So for my card I used one of the many Mushrooms on that cartridge.  The ribbon is from My Craft Stop, it is the crinkle ribbon.  The Sentiment is from ScrappyMoms and lastely I used some stickles for my heart.  Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love the colors and the crinkle ribblon - I've got to get some!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job...love it..TFS..
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun colors, fun image, fun card! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Mushrooms are so fun! Thanks for playing with us at SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you made the mushroom..i'd like to make one like it...thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete