Friday, April 29, 2011

Scrapbookaholic by Abby: Challenge #4

Hi Thank you for stopping by.  This is my first time entering this challenge by Scrapbookaholic by Abby.  For this challenge it can be anything for Mother's Day and Faux Stitching.   For my card today I used the Cheerful Season Cricut Cartridge made for Creative Memories.  I added some glassy accents to the flowers to give them some shine and used stickles in the middle.  The twine is from the Twinery.  I heat embossed the sentiment which is from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The inside stamps are also from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The back of the card is stamped using Pink By Design.  The papers are all Stampin Up!.  Hope you like it.




3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. I love the faux stitching. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookaholic By Abby!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete