Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lets Face It Friday--Banner Up

Hi thank you for stopping by.  My project today is for the challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps  I made a 12x12 layout.  The banner was created using the icon feature from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge. The letters are from the Blockletter Cricut Cartridge.  I used twine from the twinery to connect them.  The endcaps are faces from the Everyday Paper Dolls Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps.  Mickey and Minnie were both cut from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge.  The journaling box is from My Journaling Stamp Set from My Creative Time Stamp Line.  All papers are either from my scraps or Stampin Up!.  Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Valerie, Your scrap page is adorable. I love the Mickey and Friend cart! It really has so much on it. Your banner is super cute, I love the little PKS faces on the ends!! I'm so happy you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week!! ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great LO. I love The Mickey banner. I've wanted to make a real sized one for a while but never thought to do it on a layout. And Emma's journaling stamp looks perfect on there too. Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling layout! I love how you used Mickey's head as the flags of the banner.

    Thanks for playing along with us at LFIF!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete