For my invite I used the Retro Paper Doll Face Assortment (PK-680) and Everyday Character Face Assortment (PK-490). I added glossy accents to the Christmas Bulbs which I cut out from Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge. The paper used is Stampin' Up and Imaginence.
Hi Valerie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute invite! The Glossy Accents was a perfect touch to the bulbs. Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!
Ruthie :)
Lol..this is so cute! I love the faces your choose they make this invite perfect! Thanks for playing with us at PKS! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute - those faces are just adorable.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! Love the faces!!!
ReplyDeletegreat way to use the faces! love the papers you used.
ReplyDeleteOMG so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Valerie,
ReplyDeleteYour card is super cute! Love the little bulbs, especially the green one! I'm so happy you're creating with us at Peachy Keen Stamps Faces!!
How CUTE! The papers are beautiful and that retro face gets me every time. ;) LOVE THEM! Great invite, thanks so much for playing along at the PKS Let's Face it Friday Challenge! :) ~ Angelica
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love the retro faces!
ReplyDelete