Thursday, November 25, 2010

PKS Challenge 41--Encouragement

All the details of this challenge can be found here.  For this challenge I used a stamp set from Market Street Stamps.  The circle is cut at 3.25" from George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.  I added some twine from PTI and some bling using my I-rock.  Behind the sun is an Action Wobble.  Thank you for looking.

8 comments:

  1. How cute, love the card!!!Karen
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely 'sunny' card Valerie! It would brighten the dullest of days.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!
    Also, I'm your newest follower...
    Would Love it if you could check out my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Card!!! Great stitching. I'm now a follower. I would love it if you stopped by my blog:)Can't wait to see more of your projects:)
    HUgs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute:) My mom always sings this to me. I am now following. Saw your blog site on FB on the Sisterhood Page. My site is www.funkycards.blogspot.com. Happy to meet you:)
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me smile! Love that happy sun! Thanks for playing the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE!!! I bet Angelica is going ADORE this card! Thank you for joining PKS!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete