Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 35 Color Combo: Sketch

Its challenge time again over at the Peachy Keen Blog  For this challenge we were to use a color combo and a sketch for our creations. 
For this challenge I used the stamp set from Peach Keen Stamps called Under the Sea PK-950.  My paper is from Stampin Up and Bo Bunny.  The brads are from my stash.  I hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. Awww! Your card came out just darling! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ PKS this week... good luck! ~ Angelica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!!! I really like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job, Valarie! Your seahorse card is adorable, and I'm so happy you could join us for another PKS Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is perfect Valerie! Made all the more special with the little touches of doodling around the panels and on the corners. It's great to have you playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You did such a great job with the colors and the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us over at PKS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one. Market street stamps are just darling.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! I love the patterned paper you used! Thanks for playing with Peachy Keen and good luck!!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete