Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #34--Sketch

For this challenge we were to use a sketch given to us to create our project.  So for this project I used a halloween theme.  My stamps are from Stampin' Up.  The Punch is from Martha Stewart.  The Paper is Stampin Up and Basic Grey.  I cut the circles using George and Basic Shapes.  I also finished the inside with the same boarder as the front.  Thanks for looking

14 comments:

  1. Love your paper choice and that punch :) Super cute card!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Love that drippy goo punch! Thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I can't wait to get our little "goo" punch out for Halloween! It is one of the most FUN holidays to craft for! Thanks for playing at PKS this week - good luck! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is GREAT! I LOVE HALLOWEEN & your card is perfect my friend!
    Thank you for joining Peachy Keen!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous Halloween card Valerie!!! LOVE the 'goo' border! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card good idea to do a Halloween Card. the goo border punch adds the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness....I LOVE purple, and Halloween!!!! This is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it...It's GREAT...

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs

    Honey B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Halloween card, and I'm so happy you could join us at Peachy Keen Stamps for challenge #34. I still smile every time I see your blog title! It's great!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Halloween and this card is so great. The goo punch is the perfect touch with those colors and the cutie pie cat.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your halloween card! Amazing job! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete