Thursday, August 26, 2010

Erin Lee Creative and OMC Halloween Challenge

Well as many of you might or might not know, my husband is currently deployed so for the halloween holiday I have decided to make these treat bags for him and his fellow Marines.  Of course there will be a variety of halloween die cuts on them but my first one is of the ghost bird from the 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge.  The Sentiment is from Pink by Design's new stamp set.  The shapes are cut from Plantin Schoolbook and the little paper bag is from Hobby Lobby Online, oh and the ribbon is from Stampin Up!.  Hope you enjoyed my creation.

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO CUTE! They all will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is gorgeous! I love the papers you chose. And what a sweet act of kindness! Thanks for joining my challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute. I am now a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete