Saturday, September 17, 2011

PKS Challenge #60

Hello everyone!! I'm finally back to my craft area after having over a month and a half away from it.  For my first project back, I decided to enter the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.  To see all the details for this challenge you can click HERE.  For my card I used the stamp sets, Faceless Fall Fun 2 for my grass, the pumpkin person is from Halloween Sweet Folks.  I colored her in using my Stampin' Up! Markers.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time by Emma.  The twine is from the twinery.  The little pumpkin button is from Hobby Lobby.  The paper is from my scraps, My Minds Eye, and PTI.  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that the cutest pumpkin?! I love your card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete