For all the details for this challenge head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps blog.
Recipe:
Dimensions: 7x3
Paper: Papertrey Ink; Martha Stewart Elegant Witch mat pad; My Mind's Eye Mischievous
Stamps: Pink by Design Guess Who; My Creative Time All Around Halloween
Dies: My Creative Time Scallop and Stitched Circle
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon: Stampin' Up! Raven
Twine: The Twinery
Markers: Stampin' Up! Green Galore; Copic Sketch r20 Blush
Misc: Tape; ATG; Pop Dots.
Super cute card!! Love that sketch. Good luck on your challenge:)
ReplyDeleteHugs
What a cutie! LOVE your little 'monster'.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck.
The title of your blog makes me smile EVERY time I visit! Just love it, and I love your card! Very cute, and I'm so happy you could join us for the Peachy Keen Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie
What a cute little monster! Great job with the PK sketch! Thanks for playing and good luck!
ReplyDelete