Sunday, March 13, 2011

Think Spring--Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge

Hello, thanks for stopping by today.  For my card today I did a spring theme to go along with the challenge over at My Pink Stamper.  My butterfly was cut at 4.25" from the Cheerful Seasons Cricut Cartridge, made for Creative Memories.  I put it on an action wobble to give it alittle more "life".  The sentiment is from the Spring Fling Stamp Set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I added some fruit punch and diamond stickles to the butterfly as well.   All papers are Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink.  Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - would love to have you join the challenge at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge...

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, great colors. TFS
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and how the stitching made it pop! TFS :)

    http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete