Saturday, March 12, 2011

Surprise!--Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hello and thanks for stopping by, today's card is for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at the Scrappy Mom Stamps blog.  This challenge was to use B is for Boy or Sugar and Spice cricut cartridges.  I only have B is for Boy so that is what I used, surprise surprise.  I cut the Jack n the Box at 4inches and I just followed the colors they used.  Then I worked my background around that.  The sentiment is from Polka Dot Surprise Stamp Set by My Creative Time.  Thank you again for looking and hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! I have got to get that Cartridge. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So cute and the colors are perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've never even noticed this cut before...thanks so much for playing along with us at SMS.

    ReplyDelete