Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Creative Time Designer Challenge -- Photo Inspiration

Another challenge is taking place over at My Creative Time for me.com  The challenge is another photo inspiration taken from this photo
 
You can either use the picture to gain inspiration, the color scheme or you can use both.  I decided to use alittle of both. 


 
I decided to make a shaker card.  I have never done one of these before but have watched countless youtube tutorials and see many blog posts.
 
I took the smaller jar from the Stitched Chunky Jar Dies and die cut it using my cuttlebug into some Kraft Cardstock from Paper Trey Ink.  I then used some clear cardstock for my window.  The lid of the jar was cut using some silver cardstock and I inked it with Fog Ink from Mama Elephant and used some clear wink of stella.
 
I anchored the jar using a stamp from Shadows by Paper Smooches with some momento tuxedo black ink
 
Inside the jar I used some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  The colors are 4mm Sparkling Clear, Lemon Drop, and Marigold
 
I then took some green cardstock and die cut my Hello from the Lowercase Fun Dies and the Uppercase Fun Dies
 
Lastly I added a couple butterflies from the Chunky Jar Accessories Stamps and Dies
 
I hope you enjoy seeing what I had to create and please head over to the My Creative Time For Me blog to see what others have created and to also play along.
 
thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh...so pretty with all of the sequins!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a shaker! :) Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Great shaker!!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! Great take on the photo inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at My Creative Time~Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks FANTASTIC, SUPER job with it!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us for the My Creative Time Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! Your shaker card is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the MCT Designers Challenge!!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful shaker card! Amazing work! Thanks for joining in on the MCT Designer's Challenge!! Have a fabulous day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valerie ~ Oh my a GORGEOUS shaker card! LOVE all the elements you added and the way you did the letters! BEAUTIFULLY done! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COMGRATS on being the winner over at Miss Emma's and WOWIE girl your card is so gorgeous and super fun!! You truly did one outstanding creative job!! It may be your 1st shaker but girl you really knocked it out of the park....you are one super talented gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning the challenge. Beautiful job on your first shaker card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

  12. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.

    ReplyDelete