It is time for another challenge over at My Creative Time for me. The challenge is to used either a sketch provided or the color combo or you could use both. The sketch is of a boat on the water. Truth be told I don't own anything maritime related so I chose the color combo for my card.
I used the stamp set, Birthday Buddies, and colored the owl, branch, and balloons with prisma colored pencils. I then used Wink of Stella, clear, and glossy accents on my balloons.
The grid die is from Simon Says Stamps and the papers are from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
*I got the grid idea with the papers behind it from a youtube video made by Nichol Magouirk
Neat border!!! And love the touch of Wink of Stella too! Thank for joining us in the MCT ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute, great border! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!! the border looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the My Creative Time - Designer Challenge! :D
TOO CUTE, SUPER DUPER job with your card!!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT / Designer Challenge!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteValarie ~ Seriously ADORABLE card! LOVE the use of the owl and branch!! Then the border ~ EEK! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE card!!! Love that owl and great colors!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing and playing along with us over at My Creative Time for our Designer's Challenge!
You used my FAVORITE stamp set!! I love your card & thank you for playing along!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
Emma :)