Friday, March 7, 2014

Monochromatic St. Patty's Day Card




I am submitting this card for the challenge over at My Creative Time

Supplies Used:
Kraft Card Stock
Cardstock from my Scraps
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in evergreen bough
My Creative Time Set: I'm A Lucky Girl
Versamark Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Jaded Blossom St. Patrick's Day Dies
Momma Elephant Stamp Set in Sketchy Letters



7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the embossed shamrocks! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww this is super cute! LOVE! Thanks for playing along at MyCreativeTime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME job with the MCT challenge, your card is just FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie ~ Oh this is ADORBS!!! I LOVE that hat and oh look you made the buckle gold! Gosh I never thought of that! LOL! I know I told you this before ~ numerous times ~ but I laugh every time I see your blog name ~ I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time Designer Challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete