Sunday, October 7, 2012

MCT Designer Challenge--Googly Eyes

For all the information on this challenge and to play along please click HERE

For my card, I used the 3x3 Fancy Tri-Fold Card Die and stamped the sentiment and image from the Piles of Smiles Stamp Set.  I colored the pumpkin using Stampin' Up Markers.  The pattern paper is from my stash.

Inside I stamped and paper pieced the turkey from the Piles of Smiles stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Turkey Poop stamp set from Jaded Blossom.

Thank you for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the giant googlie eyes on the turkey...I did that once too!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your turkey is too CUTE!AWESOME job with it,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO ADORABLE! I love this little card and the googly eyes on that turkey are AAWESOME!!!!! Thanks for joining the My Creative Time Designer Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little card!! Awesome job paper piecing that turkey! Love his big googly eyes!! Super fun!
    :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Creative Time!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete