Saturday, November 5, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge--Sketch Challenge 64


For all the details for this challenge head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge BLOG

Recipe:
Dimensions: 4.5x4.5
Paper: Scraps
Die Machine: Cuttlebug
Dies: The Scrapping Cottage SnowGlobe Die and SnowGlobe Accessories Die
Stamps: Christmas Wishes by My Pink Stamper
Bling: I-rock
Ink: Stampin' Up Markers, Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Marker
Stickles: Gold
Misc:  Zig two Way glue pen, Zots

7 comments:

  1. I love your snowglobe! I have been playing with that very die. Just haven't posted it yet. Great job with the PK challenge! Your card is so cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to have Santa inside the snow globe.
    Smashing take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing job you did putting together this card! It fits the sketch perfectly. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Peachy Keen stamps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valerie!

    This is such a darling card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. Great job on it and good luck with this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute and SO creative! Thanks so much for joining us for the PKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete