HERE are all the details for this challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps. For this card I cut out my apple from the Preserves Cricut cartridge at 3.25" The pattern paper is from Stampin' Up! I added some frosted stickles to the seeds of the apple. I then cut out the curly label die from My Creative Time, and stamped the outline from Happy Homecoming also by My Creative Time. The Sentiment is from the Yankee Doodle Dandy Stamp Set From Scrappy Moms Stamps. Thank you looking
So pretty! I love the apple background paper and your stitching is PERFECT! Thanks you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this card so much. Your stitching is so wonderful! I'm happy to be your newest follower. It's fun playing with you at Scrappy Moms this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com
Love this! Apples are my favie..love the doodles..great job with the challenge!
ReplyDelete