Thanks for stopping by today. For my card today I used the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge and cut it out using my Gypsy at 3.59" I also used crinkle ribbon as well as some ribbon from Walmart. The Sentiment is from Sweet Somethings from Scrappy Moms Stamp. I then doodled with my Gelly Roll Pen and added some rhinestones with my I-rock.
This card is entered into the following Challenges:
Terrific Tuesdays at Scrappy Moms Stamps---Sweet Treats
Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #54
So adorable! I love the crinkle ribbon, I've got to get some. LOL Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute and yummy...thanks for joining in at SMS! :) hUGS X
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SMS!
ReplyDeleteYumm... Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY! This is just as sweet as can be, and you did a wonderful job with this sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie
Your project turned out so cute! that looks Yummy! Great Job! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!
ReplyDelete-Samantha
Yum!! Your card makes me want ice cream! Too cute! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!
ReplyDelete