Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Flaunt It Fridays #4 Create a Critter Turtle

All of the information for this week's challenge can be found here.  I decided to do a tag for with my turtle for Valentine's Day.  The tag is from Birthday Bash and for the Turtle I welded a heart on his outter shell instead of using the dots that he came with.  The face is from Peachy Keen Stamps. All the sentiments are from Pink by Design.  Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I love the little heart on his shell. Great Job!

    Cheryl
    www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable tag!!! Love the cute little face:) Just adorable!!! happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Thanks for playing at FIF! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so cute! i like the shape of it and the color combo! Thanks for Flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute tag! just became a follower! happy new Year! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Perfect for any gift.

    Thanks for joining us at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. You are inspiring me to try creating a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way toooo cute!!! Perfect tag for any gift. I love turtles and frogs. TFS

    ReplyDelete