I'm so glad Emma is back to doing these challenges and that I'm able to participate. For this challenge we were to do a shape card using Create A Critter and also to have the color orange in there somewhere. So I welded two pumpkins together. My squirrel is cut at 2.75" and the acorns are cut at 1.75". Their faces are stamped with the Everyday Faces from Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment is from Simply Everything from Pink By Design. Thanks for stopping by!!
What a cute card and cute faces on your acorns. I just think it's super cute. I just became your newest follower and can't wait to see what you create next. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehugs,jen
This is precious. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI AM JUST LOVING YOUR CARD TO PIECES!! WOW, your card is just PERFECT my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGypsy Hugs,
Emma;)
This is darling. I love the colors that you used.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
This is soooooo adorable!!!!!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletethat is adorable. I'm following you! (sounds so stalker-ish). You have some cute stuff!!!
ReplyDelete