Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PKS Challenge #31--Sketch

This card was made for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.  Here is the sketch we had to base our design off.


And here is my creation.


6 comments:

  1. Cute card!Nice and summery! I really like your blog name~ reminded me of me and my sister wrapping Christmas gifts! Lol
    Kim Hhttp://scrapinmomofoneinspiringlittleboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! That ribbon is just to cute! I also just got this stamp set and can't wait to play with it!! Good luck winning the sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love that retro sun?! Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the ribbon that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love the embossing and the layers.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out really well! I love your interpretation on the sketch! Good Luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete